Pokabius (Lophobius) Chamberlin, 1922
Lophobius Chamberlin, 1922 [subgenus of Pokabius Chamberlin, 1912].
Original description: Chamberlin R.V. (1922). Further studies on North American Lithobiidae - Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard College, 57: 259-382, see p. 343..
Original rank: subgenus
Type species: Lithobius socius Chamberlin, 1902 - by subsequent designation
Fixed by: Jeekel C.A.W. (2005). Myriapod memoranda. Supplement 1. Nomeclator generum et familiarum Chilopodorum: a list of the genus and family-group names in the class Chilopoda from the 10th edition of Linnaeus, 1758, to the end of 1957. - Ulvenhout, 1-130, see p. 21.
Synonymy: Chamberlin R.V. (1940). Diagnoses of ten new chilopods with a new genus of Sogonidae and a key to the species of Lophobius - Pan-Pacific Entomologist , 16: 49-56, see p. 53.
- Pokabius (Lophobius) arizonae Chamberlin, 1922
- Pokabius (Lophobius) castellopes (Chamberlin, 1903)
- Pokabius (Lophobius) helenae Chamberlin, 1922
- Pokabius (Lophobius) loganus (Chamberlin, 1925)
- Pokabius (Lophobius) pungonius (Chamberlin, 1912)
- Pokabius (Lophobius) socius (Chamberlin, 1902)
- Pokabius (Lophobius) stenenus Chamberlin, 1938
Notes: no description, but named in key. To genus level in Chamberlin (1928 - Entomological News, 39: 94; 1940 - The Pan-Pacific Entomologist, 16: 53)